Total Withdrawals

Students in good standing may apply for a total withdrawal from the College with the intention of applying for readmission at a later date.

Students withdrawing from the College should first consult with the Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs. If withdrawal is indicated, the student should apply in the Office of the Registrar and return all books belonging to the Library and all other materials and property to the appropriate office.

There is no category at the College entitled "leave of absence." After students have withdrawn, they may neither consider nor identify themselves as "students on leave" from the College; they may only describe themselves as "former students." Official discharge for medical reasons provides no exception to this rule.

A student whose cumulative index at the time of official discharge from the College is below the minimum required for continued matriculation shall be considered dropped for poor scholarship.